I see lots of new members, so trying again... any GA reefers here?

hairtrigger

Yes. Any reefers in GA on the board? I'm always looking to expand my trading grounds. I know y'all are too. So, anyone living around the A-T-L? And Fishpoker... :D ... I mean Fishkiller, you don't count here. In fact, you don't count anywhere. :eek: :p :eek:

chelle

Hairtrigger, I live about an hour south of Atlanta. My reef in just getting started, but I would love to get information.
Chelle

clarkiiboi

Don't live there (WV for now), but hopefully in a few years. My husband did for awhile before I met him, in Savannah (sp/sorry). We are trying to get transfered there---he wants to go back bad and I'm game! Never lived anywhere else and would love to get away from the family LOL.

fishkiller

I wouldn't want any of your nasty little corals anywayz! Except that bubble maybe, but that's all. Whatever it is, I don't what it out of your tank. My tank would probably crash if I did. At least it would be covered in cyano. oh I'm sorry. Youclaimed you have been getting rid of the cyano............ For the past few months now. Anywayz, enough burning. Anybody from Atlanta, if you want to trade stuff that comes from healthy water, look here!

hairtrigger

Well well well. Look who pokes his little green head out from under the live rock. FISHHORKER. I'll get to you shortly.
First...chelle.... FISHPORKER over here is just kidding around. He's um.. special. Both of our tanks do well. So trading with either of us should be cool. You just have to talk to him slowly.
I live in Vinings, in Buckhead. I'm definitely up for trading sometime. We'll see how many folks answer this thread and maybe we can all meet. I need to know waaaaaay in advance. Why, because I'd better drive. Since the only thing FISHSNORKER is crashing besides his tank, obviously, is his car. Into a road barrel. Last week. In front of a construction crew. Which he had a crush on.
And the reason I've been claiming to FISHBONKER for several months that my cyano cleared, is because HE hasn't been over in ages. Little FISHWANKER can't drive too far cause of gas, and the college he's trying to attend is tooo ooooo oooo far. And he's a little wee FISHSHANKER.
And the reason I got cyano is because I started a DSB. I needed more detrivores. And a fuge. Got both. And your tank is lacking in cleaners, equipment... don't get me started. FISHDONGER.
This is routine. There's nothing to see here folks.
So clari... how bout them Braves? Kidding kidding. Savannah is nice though. Good call.
Later FISHSCHLORKER.

hairtrigger

Acworth is very close. I used to play paintball out at Arkenstone there. No, I'm not a member of the club. But Ive heard about it. I have to get in gear with that. Fishkiller isn't either. So we should both join. How do you like it? What's the word?
That's four of us perspective traders in Ga. Nice. We'll give the thread a couple of more days for responses and try and organize something.
Nice.
:cool: