I think I have spiders

rackyrane

I may try and get a six line. I have been thinking about adding one, but have been doing some research on them before buying. Also, I already have a prawn goby, dragon goby, scopas tang, purple tang, a mated pair of clowns, one yellowtail damsel (who is really a mellow and cool fish, unbelievably), and a pajama cardinal. Before the tang police get on me, I bought this tank already set up with all the fish but the gobies included. I have a 110 gal tank. If I add a sixline, will this be to many fish?
By the way, I am doing another dip tomorrow. Will keep you posted about findings. Oh yeah, these are definitely spiders and not brittlestars.

promisetbg

Get a Melanurus wrasse, much better at getting worms and such and stays small. More peaceful than a sixline too. AKA Hoeven's wrasse.

rackyrane

Update!
I performed another FW dip last night---not a single spider was recovered. Yippee!! Jump for joy! :jumping: :jumping: :cheer: :joy: :joy:
BUT--I will keep dipping weekly for the next 4 weeks to make sure I don't get a bumper crop of babies. Will keep you posted, but so far so good!