I think i have to get out in orlando

caestrada

well i have fought this dissision for a year now. i think i have to get out of the hobby. have 4 boys, a new business and just dont have time. I have a 90 gal. salt with just too much to list. but i have pics. i really would like trade some one with a smaller set up. i still would like to keep something.

caestrada

i would like to hold of on some one how also has a smaller tank for a trade in. I'm going to be patient but it i cant find any one; then yes i'll part the tank.

caestrada

would you both post pics please. I am willing to take trade ins. just remember i have a full set up. MH 2 250, chiller(just got it last month, protien skimmer, cal reactor ( good for a 400 gal tank). I just dont have the space and time. I have this in my home office, but i cant work in it because it gets too hot in the room with my setup. I am looking for a 30 or less tank i think. but please send me pics of the 60 hex. you never know.
thank you both
cesar

ryanhayes9

well lets see.... never worked with a chiller or a calciu reactor and know about protein skimmers. but i have a good friend that will help me. now dont laugh at my 29 okay its my first tank and its about 2 months old. guessing theres about 20 lbs of base rock and 3 lbs of lr.( just started buying lr so seed it)
it has a standard fixture (lights)
glass top
i belive the powerhead does around 600 gph. can maybe throw in another that does 550.
whisper 40 hob filter
about 10 hermits and 3 scarlet hermits

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
well lets see.... never worked with a chiller or a calciu reactor and know about protein skimmers. but i have a good friend that will help me. now dont laugh at my 29 okay its my first tank and its about 2 months old. guessing theres about 20 lbs of base rock and 3 lbs of lr.( just started buying lr so seed it)
it has a standard fixture (lights)
glass top
i belive the powerhead does around 600 gph. can maybe throw in another that does 550.
whisper 40 hob filter
about 10 hermits and 3 scarlet hermits

here are the pictures, have been looking for a big tank ever since i fell in love with a purple tang and the humu humu trigger. lol
btw...... i prolly wouldint need a calcium reactore if not nessesary

kender

I am just starting up my 55g tank. I live in oklahoma and have been having a lot of issues keeping the temp below 80 in my tank. I am really interested in your chiller if you choose to maybe part with it. Just let me know how much your asking for it.

R

reefermadn

LOL, I have a 55G Reef and a 29G in Jacksonville. Would trade both. :)

tender

there is nothing in it right now except a couple of pices of live rock and some sand... the front isnt scracthed that is just where we smudged it when we did a water change and stuff...

hardcrab67

Yes, you got to atleast have some kinda tank in your office. I would like any LR and coral you have after you trade, or tell me what corals you'll part with if your willing to ship. Thx