I think I made a mistake...

cora

Yesterday I ordered some blue-leg crabs from SWF. The size listed was 3/4 in. I thought they were the dwarfs, but it didn't actually say "dwarf" and I've seen them listed elsewhere as 1/4 in.
Does anyone know if they are dwarfs? If not will they get big and destructive?
Is it too late to change my order, they're to be shipped Tuesday.
Would appreciate your opinions.

cora

Anybody? I don't want to get them if they will get big and knock corals, etc. around. Anybody had experience with them?

nm reef

I've had them shipped to me many times.....they normally range in size from smaller than a dime to about the size of a quarter....I've never had a problem with them in regard to "knocking corals around"....I've always found them to be a positive addition.

cora

Thanks Maxalmon and NM Reef for your replies
Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was gone over the weekend. I sent SWF an email, no answer as yet. I'm hoping they will trade the blue legs for two serpent stars and a brittle star—I would feel a little safer with them—if not, I guess I'll live with them or trade to friends with marine tanks.
NM— I guess maybe I'm just paranoid, but the more research I do, the less I think crabs would be good in my tank, maybe a little too aggressive with snails and such, but I do appreciate your advice.
Thanks again!