I think I might want an Anemone, what do I need

lionfish99

I currently have a 30 gallon tank with 1 lion, 3 turbos, and 2 bumblees and 1 electric blue hermit. The tank has been set up for 2 1/2 months. Inverts for 1 month fish for 1/2 a month. I think an anenome would had some more beauty to my tank. I am looking at the Florida Condi. I know light has something to do with anemones I have a actinic white fluorescent bulb (i think) I have no knowledge of how to keep, what to feed, or anything else. Please tell me what I need
Water Perameters:
SG: 1.023
Nitrite:0
Ammonia:0
Nitrate:10

jojogeno

Lighting is the most important aspect to keeping an anemone alive, how many watts of light do you have?

bigarn

You need to research before even attempting to keep an anemone. Besides the right lighting, which you don't have right now, they require a mature tank with pristine water conditions. :D

inkman2004

You definately need more lighting, and read through some of the posts in this section. They have some really good examples of books to look through. And keep asking questions on here. Everyone is usually very helpfull on this site. I am pretty new at this too and they have helped me with my anemone greatly. Good luck.