I think my anemone is dead

lmforbis

It doesn't look good. I can’t be sure But based on only the one pic I’d say it is heading that way. If you answer the questions below it will be easier to help.
What kind of lights do you have?
What are your water parameters?
How long have you had it?
Slow decline or fast decline?

Rene97103

It doesn't look good. I can’t be sure But based on only the one pic I’d say it is heading that way. If you answer the questions below it will be easier to help.
What kind of lights do you have?
What are your water parameters?
How long have you had it?
Slow decline or fast decline?
I had it about 2 days. My selinity level dropped. I think it died and the hermit crabs may have been eating at it. I am running the light that came with the cover

Rene97103

I had it about two days. Noticed my selinity level dropped in my tank. I was running the light that came with my hood cover. I cam in this evening and I believe it died. My hermit crabs were on it.

lmforbis

You need a very intense light to keep an anemone. It is very likely what you have is not adequate. it is possible the foot was torn when you bought it which is pretty much a death sentence. If you think it is dying, and based on the pick I’d agree, remove it. It will pollute your tank and possibly kill every thing else. I’d suggest staying away from anemones until your tank is mature, you have the correct lighting, And you’ve done some research on how to keep them. They can be difficult. Some species are Easier than others. If you want a clown fish to take up residence in it, you need specific types of anemones Depending on the kind of clown you have. Lighting is the absolute most important thing to keep an anemone alive.