I Want A Clown Trigger!!!!!!!!!!

moray345

Hey everybody i went to the LFS 3 days ago and asked about a trigger for my 72 gallon he said anything would work but the Clown which i want gets to be 20 inches i was wondering if i could get one if not i saw an ad for small clown triggers that were only 3 inches do they stay that way.
Anything Helps,
Moray345

viper_930

You can get a small one. They don't grow to 20" very fast. The 3" ones in the ad you saw will grow bigger.

cwfish

The Clown Trigger will get big, probably not 20", more like 10-12" tops in a tank, but either way thats too big for a 72gal. I would say a 120-150 min. In that size tank you will also have to worry about the other fish even more. Clown Triggers are known to get agressive (not all, but some) and the smaller the tank, the bigger the problem.... but thats just my 2 cents

oceanminded

I would go with a huma huma. They are pretty mild mannered at least the ones I have dealt with. Very interesting and active trigger.

pufferman

i personally like bluejaw trigger......they are like the pacifist among triggers......probably the least aggressive trigger available.....i also like its delicate look.....you won't have any compatiblity issues when you try to add more fish in the future..

balistidae

i would stay away from the picasso also. They need a much bigger tank than a 72. They love to swim and they cant do that in a 72