100 gal.
2 snowflake clowns
2 pj cardinals
2 mandarins
1 Blue tang
1 Fox face
1 sail fin tang
1 6 line wrasse.

I want to maybe get a fancy flasher wrasse. Or a copper band. Or a coral beauty. Or... The options are endless.

Help a sister out.

lmforbis

Angel seems like a good option.
Wrasse may be an issue with the 6 line.
How about a goby or blenny

pegasus

Clowns are hardy fish. PJ Cardinals are the most boring fish I've ever owned. They look strange, but they barely move unless it's time to eat... resembles a plastic fish dangling from a string. Mandarins are one of the hardest fish to keep alive, but with the proper conditions, it can be done. If you can keep a Blue Hippo healthy enough to make it to adulthood, kudos to you. Foxface means you won't have corals, unless you get lucky. Sailfin Tang, you should be okay. Sixline Wrasse are hardy fish, but can be a bit aggressive towards others at times.

Just my opionion... which can be taken with a cup of salt...

jay0705

Dwarf lion, golden sleeper headed goby, blue throat trigger, potters angel, scooter blenny, royal gramma, and to finish it out blue spotted puffer

Wisehart

Bicolor angel, coral beauty, flame angel are all very similar. Same body different colors. I love the look of all three. My flame angel mostly picked at live rock, while the bicolor picked at everything.

Kristin1234

Clowns are hardy fish. PJ Cardinals are the most boring fish I've ever owned. They look strange, but they barely move unless it's time to eat... resembles a plastic fish dangling from a string. Mandarins are one of the hardest fish to keep alive, but with the proper conditions, it can be done. If you can keep a Blue Hippo healthy enough to make it to adulthood, kudos to you. Foxface means you won't have corals, unless you get lucky. Sailfin Tang, you should be okay. Sixline Wrasse are hardy fish, but can be a bit aggressive towards others at times.

Just my opionion... which can be taken with a cup of salt...
I didn't know this about Fox faces until it was too late. He ate a whole colony of zoas within 24 hours.

He doesn't mess with my shrooms or button polyps though.

Kristin1234

Bicolor angel, coral beauty, flame angel are all very similar. Same body different colors. I love the look of all three. My flame angel mostly picked at live rock, while the bicolor picked at everything.
I love All 3. I'm just kinda worried as I had a flame angel die pretty quickly. It was a brand spanking new tank though.

lmforbis

In the past I was never able to keep a flame alive. I have one now I've had since April. It seems to be doing great. I think I just got a healthy one this time.

lmforbis

Bicolors are beautiful. I have had 2 in the last year both died in QT in less than 48 hours. I don't think it was me but who knows. I'm happy with my flame. Every body notices him they also notice the "Pretty green balls" in the cracks my urchin can't reach.

lmforbis

It is and it fascinates guests. Only have a couple of them deep in the rocks. The urchin ate the rest.

pegasus

It is and it fascinates guests. Only have a couple of them deep in the rocks. The urchin ate the rest.
As long as it's only a couple of them, I suppose it won't hurt. It can become epidemic fairly quickly, but it looks like the urchin has it under control. Emerald crabs also love bubble algae... ;)

KHow

Pegasus, I said the SAME thing to my wife about Cardinals... Plastic fish on a string! And, I just found out about my Foxface eating corals!! I thought it was my dog face that ate the one frag I have tried. Re-homed him, now I have to worry about my fox.... Dang, no corals for me. What about an anemone?