i want a tiny hippo or baby eel

dnraiders

hi
i want one of those tiny blue hippo tangs or a baby eel but i dont need anything to waste 79.99 to get one from SWF. so is anybody selling any of those?
thanks

lion_crazz

Please do not post the same topic on more than one forum. If you are looking to buy, this is the only forum where there should be a post.

Originally Posted by dnraiders
hi
i want one of those tiny blue hippo tangs or a baby eel but i dont need anything to waste 79.99 to get one from SWF. so is anybody selling any of those?
thanks
They did have a tiny one for sale for 9.99! You check on the specials here?

drea

well, since we are on the topic, are the tangs and other fish quarantined already and check for ick? or do we still have to hypo/quarantine them?

renogaw

they say that all their fish are healthy, but you definitely should quarantine them no matter where you get them from. it's not just to prevent ich in your DT

nathanrudy9

i have 1 bh tang 1 in the tiny 1 for 9.99 from swf.com but i will only trade to some1 with AT LEAST A 10 FOOT LONG TANK.... we wouldn't wanna be cruel to the bh tang...they need to swim and be happy.

got krabs

I think nathanrudy9 said it best, they really do need the area for swimming and remember eels reach 36" so area will become a issue later for it