I want your old/used WET/DRY Filter!!

moy

Hey everyone, im just a poor young fella trying to make it with this expensive hobby..
So i want to know wether if there someone that wants to sell there old Wet/Dry Filter or know of anyone that's willing to sell theirs??
Please let me know!! :D

von_rahvin

you can make a wet dry of a tank that size for like 40 bucks without pump. I made my first filter. worked like a charm. I custom built it using plexi and rubbermade. HAd fun doing it.
us poor people should stick to gether!!

moy

Hey DIVERINA! How much a willing to sell your WET/DRY Filter...? Got fingers crossed :D :eek:

diverinva

:confused:
I am not sure if I am selling or not yet. I am debating getting a prizm skimmer and using live sand and live rock as my filter.

moy

I have a Prizim Portein skimmer.. Its EXCELLENT, epecially when you have the right setting!! I totally recommend it. But i dont have much live rock for filtation, so im looking for a wet/Dry.
Please...! Please... PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...! Sell it...! :D :p ;)

moy

Hey Diverina, IF you do sell your Wet/Dry filter.... :rolleyes: ... How much would you be willing to sell it for??? :eek: :eek:
BE NICE...! :D :p :D :eek: ;)

k salt

Moy i have 3 for sale i mag 350 pro canister with dual bio wheels 1 emp 400dual bio wheels 1 tide pool II

moy

Hey K SALT!
Im actually looking for WET/DRY Sump w/the bioballs.
But in case i also decided to purchase another filter i was thinking about the magnum 350 w/ the BioWheels system. So how much would you be willing to sell it for?? :rolleyes: :eek:

moy

OOH!! You mean its just like the other regular wet/dry systems that are clear with the blue bio-balls and all??
If thats the case. Hey K Salt how much you do wanna sell it for. I have a 46 bow front.! :eek:
Thanks for clearing that up for me Mr. Salty.! :D

moy

Hey K Salt i just emailed you, check your email. My email address is :MOISES.MORAGA@AM.SONY.COM :D