I went picture crazy

murph

I think its safe to say you have caught the reef bug

Great pics, great tank and I assume a vary good camera.

poiboy

Originally Posted by Murph
I think its safe to say you have caught the reef bug

Great pics, great tank and I assume a vary good camera.
Murph, I think the bug caught me oh and the camera is G2. I messed with the settings and used a little photo shop. Jr2857 thanks for the comments.
Todd

testieone

Awesome orange zoos. Good thing you don't need your garage for anything! Do you do anything special for your frogspawn or just let it feed off the tank?????

poiboy

Originally Posted by testieone
Awesome orange zoos. Good thing you don't need your garage for anything! Do you do anything special for your frogspawn or just let it feed off the tank?????
I dose the tank with phyto once a week but spot feed the lobo, bubble, pearl bubble and frogspawn with small pieces of raw shrimp twice a week.

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by poiboy
Murph, I think the bug caught me oh and the camera is G2. I messed with the settings and used a little photo shop. Jr2857 thanks for the comments.
Todd

i dont know a whole lot about cameras but i know i want a new one and yours is very nice...i saw the pics...so what brand is a G2 and is it under $1000?

brrlong

WOW 180 gallons??? did you make that tank? and what the heck is that 2ft long fish you have in it??? VERY VERY NICE CORALS!!