I went picture crazy

poiboy

Originally Posted by reeffer
i dont know a whole lot about cameras but i know i want a new one and yours is very nice...i saw the pics...so what brand is a G2 and is it under $1000?
Reeffer, the camera is cannon G2 it's like 3~4 years old. I bought it for about $350 back then i'm sure you can get one alot better for the same price. It's a four megapixle so I just went back to the user guide to choose the different options.

poiboy

Originally Posted by brrlong
WOW 180 gallons??? did you make that tank? and what the heck is that 2ft long fish you have in it??? VERY VERY NICE CORALS!!
Brrlong, yeah a 180 but I think it's bigger i'm trying to find the math formula to get the real gallons. I bought it off a friend for a $1000 wetdry and stand included.

poiboy

Originally Posted by HuntOaks
Todd, Absolutely amazzing!!!! I can only hope to get there some day. Can you post a full tank shot??

HuntOaks, I'll post an updated full tank shot but I got to charge the camera. The arrowna does come in black but later turns silver, they also come in gold, green, red, orange but they cost 100s if not 1000s of dollars, plus getting them in the us they have to be micro chipped when shipped to the states (US customs required) if i'm not mistaken.
Once again thanks everyone for the compliments
Todd

dexter

beautiful pics!!

That "Million Hand" you posted, is that an anemone? What are its care specifications? The blue center is amazing!
Thanks - Dxtr

poiboy

Originally Posted by Dexter
beautiful pics!!

That "Million Hand" you posted, is that an anemone? What are its care specifications? The blue center is amazing!
Thanks - Dxtr
Dxtr, it's a tube anemone and they come in a couple different colors, mine is the most common i think. The care specs, no real light requirement at all, it does need a 3 ~ 4 in DSB and for feeding, I dont spot feed it because it usually grabs what ever floats by. I usually feed on that side of the tank anyway.
Todd

poiboy

Originally Posted by Crox
Come on poiboy.
I am dying to see a full shot of your tank!!!!

Crox, here you go!
Right side first then the left side and then the whole tank. I'm still working on the whole tank shot, for some reason it just dosent come out clean and clear