i will like to trade o sale....

ccamaleon

i will like to sale or if u have some zoos, mushroom's, etc i will trade this veil camaleon's. description, 7 month's old, light (day and night), plastic plant's, multivitamins, 20 gal fishtank, all the set up. no parasites realy clean fellas. only pick up in detroit price 250 but i will like to trade for coral.

ccamaleon

:thinking: im looking for eny coral soft etc....if u can post pic's it will be bether, that way i can see it whit out going and back save some trips, tanks

road8518

what kind corals be spesific do you need any hardware ?
i got a few things that i could let go of if your intereasted?
i got a 55gal 10gal , skimmer, and a calcium reactor with everything but the ph monitor, co2 tank
let me know thanks
joe
lazer1313@yahoo.com

ccamaleon

joe if have hardware put what stuf u got and the price that way i can take some stuf plus coral like i say we can work some tink out:yes:

ccamaleon

road my power it whnet down the other day and i don't tink my female is gonna make it it was to cold i hope it get bether my camaleons sorry

road8518

well let me know we may still be able to work soemthing out if you have the male and what not let me kno what happens
thanks
joe

ccamaleon

:notsure: i don't have the email that u send me that is telling me the kind of the skimmer and if the skimmer have a power head? and if u have it how many water this one pump tanks. att juan..