I will upgrade later

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Espkh9
http:///forum/post/2607208
i think there are more problems than that. its ok who cares what i think +1 to whatver sep says and mattb doesnt like when i bump my threads..im going on vacation for like 5 years.. i hope you all have fun saving earth. if you wann sell ur cars to me for bicycles to save the earth PM me..lol have a good one.
Seriously, why do you have hostility? Am I giving wrong information? Then provide the right information. I really do not understand what the problem is here. You have no problem taking my advice and thanking me for it when it goes along with what you originally thought anyway. I have responded to MANY of your threads. I don't know why you, all of a sudden, have a negative view toward me. If you don't agree with something that I have said, then say what you feel would be the correct information. I don't understand this "whatever Sep says +1" thing is. Explain it to me.

matt b

http:///forum/post/2607208
i think there are more problems than that. its ok who cares what i think +1 to whatver sep says and mattb doesnt like when i bump my threads..im going on vacation for like 5 years.. i hope you all have fun saving earth. if you wann sell ur cars to me for bicycles to save the earth PM me..lol have a good one.
I bet your friends with that SH200 person huh? LOL. I am sorry for saying something about you bumbing your thread over 5 times in a 24hr period

socal57che

http:///forum/post/2607181
simple what data does anyone have that supports that 90%of ppl dont upgrade.
After years of hashing out this issue one can logically come to the conclusion that most people do not upgrade before having a problem with overstocking, including introducing livestock that will outgrow the tank. Courts rely on expert testimony and apply it to law. Consider Sep that expert. She knows what she's talking about here. She has tons of experience and is willing to use it to help others. After you answer the same questions year after year, it kinda sinks in that there's a problem in this area.
I'm not siding with Sepulation. I'm saying this happens and will continue to happen. Maybe some will read this thread and decide not to buy the warsaw grouper for their nano like their LFS suggested.

I skipped reading after the 5th post...
I'm going to have to agree with Sep here for the basic facts as most are. 8 years ago I bought corals and simply said I'd upgrade my lighting to accomidate them. This NEVER happened due to lack of cash. Today in the LFS I was going to buy some Shrooms and/or SPS because someone mentioned my new lighting would sustain them. Luckilly I spoke with the owner about my new lighting and I'm not able to support any corals at all even though it is a T5. The wattage is just too low and even at that I'd only be able to scrape by with LPS.
I simply thought to myself, I could upgrade in a few weeks, but remembered what happened 8 years ago. $500 in corals could have bought that light upgrade before everything died.
Great notation Sep! Some things may be repedative, but it's worth it if it helps someone before they mess up like I did.