IBTL Question on nasty apartment

jackri

My wife emailed me some pictures of a horrible actual apartment. It's pretty gross and nasty -- person was an unbelievable slob... but before I post pictures I want some feedback saying YES please post these.
They are not "dirty" pictures but they are filthy health code wise.

So...

jackri

Ahh your pictures don't show at work
Well I'm bored so here it goes

[hr]
oh.. one more thing -- COULD YOU IMAGINE IF THIS PERSON KEPT A SALTWATER TANK!?!?!

aquaknight

And I thought I loved fast food!!
That's an insane amount. Even eating out, like twice a day, that's many years of 'collection.'

crimzy

What I find amazing is that there's not a single beer bottle/can? Just fast food and cigarettes... what kind of life is that?

jackri

You would have to go in with a Haz Mat suit -- who knows what kind of pests/fungus would be in there.
The "lady" products on the bathroom counter almost makes the poo and ashes not that bad.

aquaknight

Originally Posted by jackri
http:///forum/post/3023916
The "lady" products on the bathroom counter almost makes the poo and ashes not that bad.
Well I was about to go grab some lunch, no need now....
Anyone else notice the triple stack of pillows?

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3023905
What I find amazing is that there's not a single beer bottle/can? Just fast food and cigarettes... what kind of life is that?

i was thinking the same thing, if you replace the fast food stuff with beer bottles/cans and dirty diapers thats what my house looked like after the first renter was kicked out ans she was my cousin . i had to use one of those heavy metal garden rakes and a shovel to get the trash out of the house
some people are just gross - but i am suprised that there were no beer cans

bs21

Wow! I threw up in my mouth a little. I can't even imaginethe smell that comes from that place. Its hard to believe that anyone could live in that. the health problems and the mental health problems that would come from living in that filth......
well i guess you would have to have some mental issues to even be able to do that depression etc.....