ice breaker games

jtt

I lead a team of people at my church and Ive decided that when we meet tonight instead of just doing our normal meeting, I want to do some kind of fun get to know eachother, team building games or exercises. our group consists mainly of adults, and a few younger adults.
The only thing Ive got planned is 2 truths and a lie. Where each person states 3 facts about themselves, two that are true and one thats a lie, and everyone votes as to which they think is the lie.
Any suggestions as to more games?

stdreb27

strip poker? :)
Actually that isn't a bad idea, I might have to try the 3 things ones a lie thing.

oceankid

I know a game, it is a good game for those who are just newly met
First is that everyone needs a pen, and a paper on their back, everyone will write one personality( their first impression about the person whom they are writing) at everyone's back. That's all

There is no win and no lose in this game. I'm not sure if it's a game but it was so much fun when we played it. You'll get to know how other people think about you. There are shocking replies, funny and sometimes heart warming

scotts

"Whats your favorite.............?"
One person asks, and all others answer. You can choose to eliminate the easy choices like movies or tv shows. You can ask what you favorite cookie is, or what is you favorite dog.
It is interesting to not only hear the answers, but the questions.