icecap ballast for sale

ghola5

icecap ballast for sale make offer... im getting a complete new system and just had this one tested today and its still in great condition. model is 660-009

ghola5

its less then 3 years old and the unit is perfect i went and had it tested and nothing is wrong with the ballast its my end caps and wires that have to all be fixed, i wanted it to be the ballast because then i could have just bought a new ballast but with the work it will take and labor on my old stuff being taken off and all new stuff its cheaper to buy a whole new lighting system, for me at least. make me an offer,

snowdancer

I can do 40.00 for it and dose it come with the end caps and wireing i know there bad but would help me to set up and my sys thanks let me know.

ghola5

60 and you can have it all the end caps and wires and they are not all bad, some wires might need to be replaced, the man said it would be cheaper to go with the whole set up instead of fixing it since it would have been 45 dollars an hour. For someone who knows how to fix these wires it would be a piece of pie, i simply no nothing about lighting systems.