ich ich ich hurry

copperband

i am treating my fish in a quartine tane it dosent seem to be doing much because my sailfin got even worse it day 4 and i am using coppersafe
has anyone honestly had success with a trement
hurry what to do

E

exile415

first how big is your tank?
coppersafe in a quaratine is fine, but are they're any other fish in the main tank ? if so when he gets back in the main tank, it's likely he will get ich again.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
How are you treating them?
Take a look at the posts in the FAQ Thread at the top of this forum that details ich and hyposalinity.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Beth
How are you treating them?
Take a look at the posts in the FAQ Thread at the top of this forum that details ich and hyposalinity.

beth I'm telling you, you need to lable the FAQ for ICH...Just that...ICH!!
Or ICH? LOOK HERE FIRST!
the word ICH catches your eyes, especially when you come here panicing because you fish have it...
Everyone looks right over disease and treatment FAQ.
Heck I DID!

E

essop3

I am using the same medication on the same fish. All spots are gone in only 3 days. BUT... are you testing copper levels? I had to use more than recommended dosage to achive the recommended levels.

I've purchased a Coral Beauty with an ich and put her in a QT with Malachite Green. It's gone, so far she's doing fine and healthy for two weeks now.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Something'sFishy
I've purchased a Coral Beauty with an ich and put her in a QT with Malachite Green. It's gone, so far she's doing fine and healthy for two weeks now.
Don't let it out for a month....