ID Help and Gorg Question

oceansidefish

Sounds like clove or star polyps...And depending on what your setup is like you will likely have trouble keeping the gorgonian alive.

djcanis

Here is a pic, I also picked up 2 things from the "bargin bin" at the LFS, its just a bowl with random frags. The first pic is the unidentified thing, second is a muchroom of some sort, its purple and green and the last is a green zoo I believe.
As for set up, 90 gal, 130LR, 95LS, dual 150wt MH, 96wt 10,000K and 96 wt acitinic (sp).
Another question, how fast does coral grow, and what should I be feeding them, I picked up Kent Coral-Vite, but is there something I should be feeding them specific?
Thanks

djcanis

I have dual 150wt MH, a 96wt 10,000K and a 96wt acatenic (sp) on a 90 gal. Dual Korela #3's, Aqua Medic T1000 skimmer in a 20gal sump. I was told as I was piecing the lights together that with the set up I have there really isnt much in terms of corals I cant have.

natclanwy

Depends on the type of Gorgonian, several are non-photosynthetic and are extremely difficult to keep alive. Do you know what type of gorgonian you have?