ID help

dchec2100

Hello... this guy just appeared in my month old tank... any ideas? I couldn't find it in any of the ID threads. I know the pic sucks... sorry. It's a little narrower than my thumb nail, buta little taller than it too. Thanks for any help!
Dan

ccg24

not being able to see it well... whats your thoughts about it being a mushroom, or mold.. I don't think it's bad... but It's hard to see it...

dchec2100

It has a split down the middle... seems to be almost bananna shaped except way smaller. I'll try to get a better pic tonight...

ccg24

ok, hopefully someone thats better with id'ing bad algea and stuff will be able to let you know.... but I doubt it's bad because LR grows all kinda neat lil stuff... so yeah hopefully there will be a good answer later tonight.... I'll be looking for it

dchec2100

let's see... seems to be soft... i does move... has almost a fine fuzz covering it. it's brown / black / dark green / tan in color.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by dchec2100
let's see... seems to be soft... i does move... has almost a fine fuzz covering it. it's brown / black / dark green / tan in color.
Moves as .. in and out of the hole, or moves in the current?

dchec2100

Originally Posted by promisetbg
Moves as .. in and out of the hole, or moves in the current?
in and out of the whole, but it doesn't have seemed to move in a day or so. more pics, not much better though...