id help

monkdaily

LTA, pink LTA, pink tip, condy?? everything i find as far of id is conflicting so want to ask the experts. white foot if that help

chano

I would say its an LTA for the simple fact that it is planted in the sandbed. Condys seem to prefer to be on the rock rather than the sandbed, while lta's are the opposite. (at least in my somewhat limited experience) The white foot is weird though the condy i had and the lta i have both have pink feet. My condy had fatter tenticles at the bottom as well, where the lta is not tapered as much. I am sure there are other ways of telling. I belive lta's also have little bumps on their foot near the top i know mine does and my condy did not. Hard to tell i havent seen a pink lta up close

It looks like a condy.
If its the underside of its oral disc doesn't look like this..

Then it is a Condy..LTAs aka M. Doreensis always have verrucae (spots) under the oral disc. I would have to see under its oral disc to get a positive ID.

perfectdark

I agree condi... on an LTA the verrucae (rasied bumps or warts) will run parallel to each other vertically down the disk to the foot as shown.

monkdaily

its inside a pvc with some rock and planted its foot instantly so it hard to see the underside. but thanks for the comments now i know wut to look for