ID please and some other pics

A

anmldr

Ok the first pic - I am really not sure what the pink thing is at the top of this rock. I think it came with the rock, but lately has become a whole lot brighter. I never see anything come out of it. There is also a bunch of feather dusters on this piece of rock only.
The second pic is my tank - how does it look overall. I haven't really changed up the landscape. I just wanted some opions.
The third pic is the first rock with the one next to it. Coraline algae is purple - so I am assuming that is what is all over these pieces..

brettmc

The landscaping looks GREAT, many places for fish to swim through. You will also get some good flow through them. The only thing that I would fix would be either black out or blue out the back of the tank so you don't see the wall, tubes, etc. Other than that it looks awesome, good job.

A

anmldr

I can't get any closer to the pink thing without my camera flipping out and going blurry (I like the camera). I will try and see if I can get my fiance' to take a pic with his work camera to see if any better.
Thanks for the compliment :)