ID please!!

T

tizzo

Yeah but that's not just some form. Thats CLUB PHOTO!!! Whatever THAT is....:hilarious :hilarious

salty cheese

Originally posted by Tizzo
Yeah but that's not just some form thats CLUB PHOTO!!! Whatever THAT is....:hilarious :hilarious

What?:notsure:

T

tizzo

Originally posted by Salty Cheese
Hmm, some sort of crustacean?:notsure:

You actually got a pic?? All I got was an advertisement. Could you maybe save it to your pictures and resubmit it for those of us who can't see it?

sly

Originally posted by Salty Cheese
Hmm, some sort of crustacean?:notsure:

I don't know... It looks more like a spam fish to me...:notsure:

salty cheese

Fishy
If that pic is on your hard drive you don't need to use a web service to post it, just use the attach button at the bottom of post page. Also, it needs to 500x500 in size.

fishytim

I did not buy that little guy... He came with the rock I guess...I had no idea..Should I move him into my 46g?
all i have in there is that guy, some hermits, 1 turbo, 3 margaritas, 2 red collars and two perc clowns..

killafins

there not gunna make it. It's like a horror movie in there, he'll pick them off one by one. OH THE SCREAMING, the horrible acting! No, IMO those that keep these guys are definetly those who enjoy there beauty because you need to get special tanks for them. Which mantis is the one known to b reak glass?

fishytim

update,
my skunk cleaner shrimp is MIA
I got to catch the peice of crap.. and send him to his new aquarium in the pipes...

motameto

I am not so great at this, but you might try putting some kind of bait in a fish net, and put it by the rock he lives in with another net to make a trap. That is how I caught my wrasse.