ID please

bizzleb01

I picked up a rock that has over 100 polyps on it for $45 today. I think some might be RDE's but not sure. Any suggestions would be great and is this a good buy?
The third is just some I already had and don't know what they are.

paintballer768

Holy moley, thats a ton of zoas. Okay just naming the few I know off the top of my head, some RDE, eagle eyes (a morph maybe?), maybe some fire and ice. Not sure totally

bizzleb01

HAHA sweet I thought there were some RDE's and possibly eagle eyes but wasn't sure. Which ones are the fire and ice? I'm planning on letting them grow out a little and possibly attempting to frag them(yikes scary).

greenreefer

Nice peice. I think it is likely that you have dragon eyes and possibly RDE (have to wait for them to color up to be sure). I don't see eagle eyes and I doubt the others are fire and ice. I think a lot of people use fire and ice for anything with orange trim and white-ish centers. True fire and ice stand out in a crowd. Even if they all aren't named it's still a nice score.

bizzleb01

I don't think the orange ones are fire and ice. If you look above the Dragon Eyes on the left there are ones that have a red ring and are blue with a white center. The store had another rock with the same zoos on it but not quite as many. I think I'm going to go pick it up too.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Bizzleb01
http:///forum/post/2705928
I don't think the orange ones are fire and ice. If you look above the Dragon Eyes on the left there are ones that have a red ring and are blue with a white center. The store had another rock with the same zoos on it but not quite as many. I think I'm going to go pick it up too.
Very nice anyways. All those together will have it lookin pretty funky

bizzleb01

Yeah, it's almost completely open now and it's really colorful. I'll try to post another pic of it fully opened

harlikwin

It's funny I have seen a lot of rocks with those varieties congregating together on it, must have something to do with where they are collected. Normally they are small and in great quantities, but very pretty!