id please

freddyinca

I have these litlle bugs in my tank and I anot sure what they are. They look like sand colored slugs with yellow and green things coming off them. They are maybe 1/4 to half inch long. I have seen them manily on the glass.
I have only seen 3 of them so far. My zoos have started dying while all other corals are fine. Not sure if it has anything to do with these bugs.
here is one that i pulled out of the tank and tried to take a pic of. (it is in the process of turning around)

freddyinca

actually it's number 5, the nudi branch, but thanks for pointing it out. Now I know what I need to kill in order to save my zoos.

freddyinca

ok so i just picked 5 more out of my tank. Is there any other way of killing these other than picking them out 1 by one.

freddyinca

OK i found out that flat worm exit also works on the nudi branches and since i already have a flat worm problem I figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone.
I justed treated the tank and had plenty of carbon and new water at hand and so far so good. coarls and fish are recovering.
I am going to treat tank again in a week since it doesn't kill egs and by then they will have hatched.

freddyinca

It's been about 3 hours since I treated the tank and all my coarls have opened up again except for some of the zoos but they weren't open before traetment due to the nudi branches eating them. I can't see any nudi braches(before treatment you easily count 10 at any given time. There are a few survivng flat worms but I am sure they will be wiped out with the next treatment in a week.