id please

raymond2688

found this trigger fish in a minnow trap he is doing good. anyone know what kind he is also i have some fungus looking stuff that looks like mushrooms you would find on the side of a tree. the other pic is of a red algea not sure what kind i also seem to be over run with snails and there are tons and tons of eggs all over the place.

teresaq

Thats not a trigger. Cranberry has one, can remember the name, I will go look
some type of file fish

raymond2688

no i caught him in a pin fish trap while in the florida keys fishing. i kept him in a minow bucket for almost a week then brought him home in a cooler

S

shrimpy brains

Pic 2 looks like unhealthy mushroom corals with flatworms(not good)! Pic 3 (hard to see)could be red bubble algae, also not good! If you can remove rock from tank and pull it all off. Then swish in some sw before returning to tank!

raymond2688

they are not any mushroom corals i bought if so all mine are healthy and multiplying. the red algea is not bubble algea it is like a red hairy the hair is very short. any ideas on the snail eggs they are every where. can you have to many snails cause i have probably a couple hundred and still growing.