ID Please

slice

Some here might be able to give you some idea, especially if the picture was closer and better defined.
I have no clue, but you might find something over at zoaid.

slice

Do they look like these:

If so, the name is Sweet Pinks according to Zoaid.
I have some that are somewhat similar on the left side of this pic, sold as Extreme Pinks

debbie

Thanks for the replies. This is not my tank, I am getting some frags of this today so once they acclimatize in my tank I will take a closer pic and see if they look like the ones you sent me.
Do you find any difference with the pink zoas compared to ther colors?
This is one color I have never had but have wanted for a very long time.
I am just getting back into the hobby again. I was in it for 6 years with some very tiny nano tanks. Lost interest but miss my zoas very much so I started up my 2 gal again to have my mini ocean again. The fellow that bought my last tank setup is kindly giving me some frags of some zoas and these pinks are one of them, I cannot wait.

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie http:///t/390013/id-please#post_3451025
Thanks for the replies. This is not my tank, I am getting some frags of this today so once they acclimatize in my tank I will take a closer pic and see if they look like the ones you sent me.
Do you find any difference with the pink zoas compared to ther colors? I don't understand this question.

This is one color I have never had but have wanted for a very long time.
I am just getting back into the hobby again. I was in it for 6 years with some very tiny nano tanks. Lost interest but miss my zoas very much so I started up my 2 gal again to have my mini ocean again. The fellow that bought my last tank setup is kindly giving me some frags of some zoas and these pinks are one of them, I cannot wait.
You already know that zoa colors may vary from tank to tank, but they will still be pink. Hopefully they will be as bulletproof as mine are, they don't care what goes on, they just keep multiplying.
Good to hear you are getting back into the hobby, keep us informed and keep the pics coming!

debbie

Thanks
As for the question just wanting to know if they prefer anything different than other zoas?
I will definatley post pics as time goes by. I am not a high tec reefer by any means just miss a few corals. I might add a cleaner shrimp to the tank for something neat in with the corals.

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie http:///t/390013/id-please#post_3451028
Thanks
As for the question just wanting to know if they prefer anything different than other zoas? Nope
I will definatley post pics as time goes by. I am not a high tec reefer by any means just miss a few corals. I might add a cleaner shrimp to the tank for something neat in with the corals.
If I had a nano, or I guess a pico in your case, I would add a cleaner to give some motion too. Just feed it a pinkie nail sized piece of raw table shrimp or similar once a week or so.