Id Plz

bigarn

It looks like a coral that is mistaken for Xenia. I can't think of the name, but it's a good thing. :D

baddlord77

no Kip....it started growin' from a very small rock that i got from high-tide...i bought a few things and i asked him to throw the rock in...they did...their cool...........I refuse to purchase anything from greendales ever again! They really screwed me when i turned in all my Africans/south americans.....They were all on consignment...and when they were all sold but a couple........they lied about the quanity bigtime......Even though one of their employees knew exactly what i had brought in.........I had spent a couple thousand dollars easy, over the last 2 years from them and they're gonna rip me off for a mesley 100.00 bucks........They're idiots...I have spent an easy 3 g's in 4 months already....ouch...between my maxima ro aqua c live rock, sand, icecap lamps, timers..etc....:eek: Little does Greendales in Kannapolis know......word of the mouth really works....I told them i would not return to their store ever again unless the made good of their deal...Iv'e talked to alot of people who use to go to greendales....Wow...i'm surprised they're still open and have not gone under.......Now i'm a high-tide customer allthe way...
:jumping: