ID some things please, help needed

toomanyhobbies

attached are two pictures, I have had my LR for six months and am wondering what the neon green stalk things are (should i remove them?)
In the other pic, I am wondering what the brown leafy stuff (it is starting to pop up on a few other rocks) and tlastly what is the round thing below the brown leafy stuff?
Thanks Aaron

kaingers

The round thing below the Saucer Leaf Algae looks like Aptasia. You can purchase some Joe's Juice at your LFS that will take care of it.

toomanyhobbies

I resized my original picture to hopefully give you a better look at this thing....it does not look like some pics that I have searched...advise.
Thanks, Aaron

toomanyhobbies

if you guys say so I will belive you, but it doesn't look like any of the pics I google or search for.....I also just took another pic of it (tank lights were out) and I touched it...
also keep in mind I have had this for six months with no change, other than it has gotten 25% larger.

perfectdark

Majano anemones are members of the aiptasia family and while there is a standard to what they look like, slight variations are not uncommon. I still believe it is a majano, or other aiptasia related anemone. They are somewhat less of a nuisance than Aiptasia, partially because they are somewhat attractive, but primarily because they are not nearly as prolific.

miaheatlvr

Im going some sort of aiptasia family as well.. long and stringy tentacles means aiptasia for me and shorter fatter tentacles means mojano... IMO..