ID This Dog

pwnag3!!

ok this brings up another question....
would you eat this dog if you were in a foreign country....you know just to try it out
i would

nw2sltfsh

would you eat this dog if you were in a foreign country....you know just to try it out

that is a whole new thread - What exotic delicacy would you eat if you were traveling???
Would you eat bugs? Would you eat bull or goat testicles? Monkey brains?
When my father was in Vietnam he tried dog, he said honestly that it was very good and he needed to taste the culture.
Although gotta say after he told me that the puppy was left at home when I went to visit! Dont want Dad to get hungry and fire up the grill

euphoria

Well I'm not much into dogs to be honest. I only like reptiles, fish, and some birds. Don't like anything that has hair/fur. My fiance is just a big dog lover, and I was thinking oneeee day, just maybe oneee day I may go nuts and surprise her. But I rather spend the $500 on the fishtank :D heheh

pwnag3!!

i have eaten some odd things...
well not odd but not normal
frog legs
cow tongue
pig intestine
cow stomach
calf fries/rocky mountain oysters/ bull testicles (call them what you will)
rabbit
snake
and squirrel
and to let you know...they treat the dogs in asia like veal....so basically you are eating puppy

C

capschamp

Originally posted by lovethesea
:scared:
I do know their heritge was as chinese guard dogs. They were bred specifically for something. Now you have me courious. Have to look that up. :)

i dont remember where i heard it, just thought i would share. People eat some pretty crazy stuff, here and abroad. I used to work at mcdonalds and i have a friend who is a health inspector. you'd be surprised what you eat that you dont know about. whoa.:eek:

bradttu

I had a black one for about a week when I was in college. My mom made me take it back.
I'll try to dig up a pic of it.

nikkoli110

Originally posted by EUPHORIA
My fiance is just a big dog lover, and I was thinking oneeee day, just maybe oneee day I may go nuts and surprise her.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!! Haha, this past x-mas my mom surpised me with my lab Duke, he was eight weeks, and believe me, waking up christmas morning with someone holding a puppy that you wanted forever, is THE best christmas present EVER!!!!! And believe me, you will love it too! My stepdad so didnt want a dog, but he loves him now too. Those litlte puppy faces, you jsut cant resist. I'm sure your finance would absolutely loooove a dog!! Thats what it sounds like anyways. That is one of the sweetest things a guy can do. :D

nw2sltfsh

We are buying our first home and will be moving to Pittsburgh soon (mid Dec so kids can start a new school in January) We have already put a deposite on a Choclate Lab puppy for the kids for christmas. Same reason they have always wanted one and we have lived in an apartment there whole lives - I cant wait to see their little faces on Christmas morning!

lovethesea

OH, thats a Kodak moment waiting to happen. I get so excited at stuff like that, that I almost fall apart before it happens :rolleyes: . I get so worked up over knowing how excited the kids will be......