ID this stinger

promisetbg

Palythoa is what it looks like to me, if you are talking about the buttons with the green skirts. They posess a lot more palytoxin than zoanthids do.

wax32

Yeah, that's probably Palythoa of some sort. The latest ones I bought are stinging the Favites they are sharing a rock with....

whitey_028

Majano is what they are i have some in my tank and they spread like aptasia. I thought they looked pretty at one point in time but now I’m beginning to dislike them as they are a nuisance coral…Majano Anemones are somewhat less of a nuisance than Aiptasia, partially because they are somewhat attractive, but primarily because they are not nearly as prolific. Unfortunately, like Aiptasia, they have a potent sting and can become a danger to the other sessile invertebrates in the aquarium.

V

vicegrip

Palythoas, I have some I keep up high and feed. They are as big around as quarters , 2 inch tentacle(or what ever they are called) turned bright, bright green. they spread like mad and are mean I keep them in there own little corner. Mine also turn deep brown when kept in less light. when I frag them I cut the heads off, the heads grow stems and the stems grow head. Weeds.