Id?

• Thread starter angelofdeath132
  • Start date
A

angelofdeath132

i noticed tonite that there are about 7 or 8 tiny starfish shaped creatures on the front of the glass. they are white with a central "disc" and 5-7 "arms" spreading out off the disc any ideas? i got LR 2 weeks ago so i presume they are off of that. but what are they?

jab47303

Is this what they look like? I asked about this a while back, and I believe they are called mini-stars.

fender

Mini stars are great for cleaning up the tank and are fun to watch.
Congrats on a cool hitchhiker.

brit0211

jab
hey i noticed you lived in Indiana, I live in Richmond... you might not be familiar with it.. but its about 1.5 hours away.. we're in Indy all the time.
just wanted to say hey.. so, "Hey!"

jab47303

Brit:
Hey I live in Muncie - kinda just down the road from you, and I get to Indy all the time.
BTW - just wondering about your nic - are you a Brit? I'm an expat myself.
Take care.

brit0211

jab
hey i'm going to be in muncie tomorrow actually:)
where do you shop for your supplies?
also.. you wouldnt happen to know anyone that is selling a tank would you?

jab47303

Brit - I try to buy all my dry goods online. In Muncie there is G & M Pets on N. Walnut (let me know if you need more specific directions). G & M has some nice displays, and are good people, so it's worth a visit.
Sorry, but I don't know anyone selling a tank.
Enjoy your day in Mucie.

brit0211

jab
yea, can you get me those directions?
or an address or something?
i might as well go in there since i'll be in muncie all day :)

jab47303

It's at 2014 N. Walnut St., 47303
You will probably come in to Muncie on SR 35, which becomes 29th St., which in turn dead-ends at Madison St. Turn right (N) on Madison St. Left (W) on Main St, and then right again on N. Walnut (N). Just stay on N. Walnut, and you'll know you are close when you cross Centennial Ave. G & M is on your right and not easy to miss.
Most anyone in Muncie could direct you there if you get lost. You could also do a Mapblast for the address and get a map.
Hope this helps.