Ideas on new fish

ty_05_f

What kind of fish do you think I should get next this will most likely be my last fish for my 29. And i won't be getting one till saturday anyway. My two i have in there now are still small and will not get very big. I am looking for a colorful active fish thats not aggressive, and will get along with the ones I have now.
Thanks for the help
Tyler

stacyt

Some good choices to look at:
Bengaii Cardinal
Royal Gramma
Twinspot hogfish
Be carefull when adding your next fish, as that damsel may behave aggressivly towards a new tank mate.

ty_05_f

well so far he hasn't been aggressive yet. The two in now are doing great together. The only time I have seen aggression is at feeding time when they both want the same piece of food.

stacyt

I would avoid the leopard wrasse. Just from what I've read, and heard, they are difficult to keep. Do not know this from 1st hand experience, just stating what I've read and heard.
You could also look at the assessors, and sixline wrasse. There's just not that much of a selection as you need to choose a fish that will stay fairly small.

ijeh99

I agree about finding fish that won't grow more than 3" in a small tank. I have two fish and I just keeping it that way. They have lots of space to swim and they are happy.

ty_05_f

Yeah, I agree I don't want to over due it with fish. The next fish I will choose will be it for my tank.

ty_05_f

I was just on a different bb and they had a 30 gallon with 10 fish. I was like WOW. It even had a little yellow tang! It had been going for over a year. But i wonder how many fish they replaced in that year?