Identify my clowns?

I have had this pair of clowns for 3 years. When I purchased them they were the same color..and of course they were young. The female started to develope a blacker color within a few months. Are these the same type of clown? They have bred twice that I know of. I have always thought that they were the same kind, but I have seen other pics that list the darker clown as something different. Thanks

stupid_naso

From what I see they are two different species. One is ocellaris and the other is percula. They are very much similar at juvenile stage. They are very hard to distiguish from each other. Well at least they're happy.
stupid_naso

Thanks guys, I really was doubting myself. I purchased them both as ocellaris. I thought that they may be different, and looking at pics I was almost sure they were, but then I was reading that they were sometimes hard to tell apart. They are very happy together, but they both have always liked using coral as their host as opposed to the anenome. They liked the long tenticled I had for a couple years, but once that died(long story), they have preffered a colt coral(I got rid of it thinking they would use the haitian condy, and now they use the toad stools...If I lose this anenome, I will probably never buy another, they seem very happy with there corals :) Thanks again!