If u think u have the biggest tank, post it

wocka

i just want to see how big some of ur tanks are.. ive seen 720g on this site and wondering if there are any more humongo tanks

robchuck

Steve Weast has the largest reef I know of on this site at 850 gallons.
Novice150 has a 1700ish gallon plywood and glass shark tank.
MattieJ has a shark pool close to 20,000 gallons.

fishman830

Originally posted by wocka
ya! be kinda scaring going into some ones house with a 20k gallon shark pool..

lol it'd be awesome! imagine that as a reef!

T

tizzo

NICE... I can clearly see the infinate depth!! Seems to go on forever... I only wish- that one day...If I'm real lucky, and been really good that year. And if the "list" gets checked once instead of twice...
You know I'm kiddin' Nice tank though!!!!!

wocka

heh yup! i love my wall paint it goes right with the tank, anywho, in a few days im going to get a percula and maybe he will last and not go to the graveyard like the 8 others, i got rid of that anemone tho.. they reproduce by spitting babies out!

gasguzzler

If anyone wants to see mattiej's pond, go to his website. There is a link under his profile in the aggressive forum.
By the way, I have a 980.

gasguzzler

Unfortunately for now your going to have to take my word for it. Its not done yet. I held off because I was going to put a bonnethead in it so I was going to smooth the inside edges. Someone from where I ordered it was coming to do the work, but I think now Im just going to have a pair of smoothhounds instead so its back to work for me!