if you about puffers HELPPPPPPPP!!

joe5_15

about the only one u might be able to get for that is a valentini or a saddle i think but its not recommended

You might want to get a bigger tank. Puffers are very active and need room to swim around. I think there are some fw puffers that don't grow as fast but you would have to do some research. Maybe another member has more info, but get a bigger tank before you attempt to house any aggressive fish.

thanx for the advice but i think i'm leaning towards a brackish water puffer tank mostly with green spotted or dwarf but if you know of any other brackish water puffs i like to know asap! Cos i can't find tham at Petsmart! :( Thanx for all your good advice!

fishgod

Figure 8 puffers aren't brackish water fish they can tolerate brackish conditions but it causes stress to the fish over long periods of time. They are best kept in full-strength saltwater.

L

lion fish lover

Don't listen to those people....I have 2 Figure 8's and a Leopard Puffer and they are all in brackish and love it....they eat great and swim all day in it....but I do have them in a 35 gallon with some Tiger Barbs too. :rolleyes: bdean@indy.rr.com

fshhub

tomb, email me, my wife had real good luck with brackish puffers, i'll have her talk to you
fish2day@gmpexpress.net

thank you soo much for the wonder ful
responsesand please check my other
post because i would love all of yalls advice! It's called: Shark's Help!!
in fish disscusion!! thanks again all!
:D :) :cool: :p ;) :D