If you could bring back one show...

suzi1780

Okay if you could bring back one show that is no longer around what show would it be?
Mine is
--- and the City

suzi1780

Originally Posted by BigB
Freaks and Geeks
I think I remember hearing about that show... wasn't it around a year ago or so?

ruaround

Originally Posted by suzi1780
log log it's better than bad it's good!
what rolls down stairs alon or in pairs , flattens your neighbors dog... whats great for a snack and fits on your back... its log log log...

what about "dont whizz on...the electric fence...

damn now im gonna have to break out my DVDs!!!

jacknjill

Doug, State of Grace, FRIENDS!!!!!!!! and more, but i cant think of them right now
cartoons just arent what they used to be. my little sister still watches cartoons and i can hardly stand to be in the same room as her! they are ear piercing!

keleighr

wow there are tons
Beverly Hills 90210 before all the overdoses and suicide attempt just the good ole cheating and partying.
I can't pick just one
Melrose Place
Party of Five
X-Files
Millinium
ahhhhhh there were so many good Friday night shows that i can no longer remeber.......
damn what was the one with Chris Elliot and he was a 35 year old newspaper boy who still lived with his parents!!! FUNNNNNYYYY
In Living Color
Wow I could totally keep going

suzi1780

Originally Posted by ruaround
what rolls down stairs alon or in pairs , flattens your neighbors dog... whats great for a snack and fits on your back... its log log log...

what about "dont whizz on...the electric fence...

damn now im gonna have to break out my DVDs!!!
I can't remeber what happened to that show was it that the writer said something bad about nickalo... however you spell that and they gave him the boot and the show really sucked after that
wasn't cimmon toast man on that show?

ruaround

Originally Posted by keleighr
wow there are tons
Beverly Hills 90210 before all the overdoses and suicide attempt just the good ole cheating and partying.
I can't pick just one
Melrose Place
Party of Five
X-Files
Millinium
ahhhhhh there were so many good Friday night shows that i can no longer remeber.......
damn what was the one with Chris Elliot and he was a 35 year old newspaper boy who still lived with his parents!!! FUNNNNNYYYY
In Living Color
Wow I could totally keep going
AAHHHH a FOXNITE...youve been brain washed...dont worry there is a 10 step program!!!

X-Files before it became a soap opera... there was another show on fox... it was about a guy who couldnt die, and he had to kill demons that escaped from hell and everytime he did a tattoo got taken off of his body... I wish I could remember the name...it was interesting though...

clown123

ruaround u r so right red n stimpy or w.e his name was or roccos modern life.
OR PEE WEE HERMAN LOL NO JK

ruaround

Originally Posted by clown123
ruaround u r so right red n stimpy or w.e his name was or roccos modern life.
OR PEE WEE HERMAN LOL NO JK
Heh... Pee Wee Herman went Wacky... total pun intended!!!
Suzi... not too sure why the Ren & Stimpy vanished...they play reruns on spike now... after nick it went to MTV for a bit...

keleighr

i kind of remember that one too. I just don't remember the name either.
:notsure:
yeah the addiction is pretty sad

keleighr

Originally Posted by ruaround
Heh... Pee Wee Herman went Wacky... total pun intended!!!
Suzi... not too sure why the Ren & Stimpy vanished...they play reruns on spike now... after nick it went to MTV for a bit...

WACKY
pahlease
dude got caught with his hands down his pants.....400 billion men do this daily!!! big frickin deal