if you could have one coral???

J

jrthomas40

lets play a game.....if you could have one coral to add to you reef what would it be??

hot883

Ricordea mushrooms. Easy to care for, reproduce on their own or can be fragged and traded or spread out through the tank.

J

jrthomas40

come on folks a lot of people are looking but no one is saying anything

J

jrthomas40

sure will can change the game to...if you can have one addition to your tank what would it be....so a clam could count or anemone or whatever you want it to be.....i dont think you can ever go wrong with zoas either

michaeltx

I would love to have a red carnation coral to bad that their survival rate is about ZERO!!!
lovely corals though.
Mike

J

jrthomas40

i was looking for one of those earlier just to see what they look like

J

jrthomas40

galaxea and frog spawn are pretty cool....i had a frog spawn once but something happened and i had a bunch of corals die...my frogspawn, goniopora, and my finger, xenia

J

jrthomas40

i just found a red carpet anemone for $789!!! that is crazy

bill109

so it can be an addition to my tank.. does a fish count if this is considered afish?
a killer whale!!!
ok well i would add a scopas tang! i think they are the coolest tang out there
for a coral.. i wouldnt mind an addition of any coral i only shrooms and only one aqaua disc so im not goign to be picky at all lol

bill109

X

xnikki118x

I'd love to keep a whole bunch of those blastos in all different crazy colors.

viper_930

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
i just found a red carpet anemone for $789!!! that is crazy
I just found a red carpet too, but not for that much.
Definitely one of my favs now. How about, if I could have one anemone it would be a red carpet? :happyfish