If you had it to do over, what would you be?

polarpooch

Superbeagle's comment in the job thread got me thinking:
If you could do anything at all for a living, what would it be?
I would have done something with animals. I wish I could be Jeff Corwin!

S

sinner's girl

I don't have a clue. Of course I'm a student for a living, and I still can do anything I want. But I don't really know. That's why I'm getting my Masters, it lets me put off getting a real job.

jeepboy

LOL...thats funny rbmount.
I don't think too much about what i would have done, but instead what I want to do next....I don't want to be an engineer all my life.....I would like to be a small buisness owner.

redwinger

Stay with my original profession of training racehorses. As soon as I was about to get married, I had to leave that and get into the job market so I could get benefits and such.

bradttu

:notsure: I am only 24 so I really can't say I wish I would have done something else yet. I hope to eventually work for myself.

flydan

Hey,
A really good pro golfer. You're outside in the nice weather. (Usually.) You have 3 or 4 months off, kinda like a teacher only with much better pay.:D Of course I don't want to work at, I just want to be good at it.

Dan'l

rbmount

Jeepboy, I once owned my own business, If you ain't married to it,fergit it. Best loss of money I've ever had

[hr]
next to my ex wife

nm reef

I had a chance to attend a umpiring school in Florida when I was younger...I've umpired baseball since I was 15 years old(started working a local mens fast pitch softball league). Since then I've worked on numerous levels from youth leagues to assorted softball leagues to Federation HS ball ...even a limited amount of college games...if I had it all to do over I'd jump on the chance to complete one of the professional schools and work my way through the farm and minor leagues. I think it would be great to eventually work the major leagues...:yes:

kittykitty

I'm only 18 so I still have that to think about!
Eventually I am going to have my own pet shop, but for right now, I'm working on becoming a web designer.
I have a feeling I won't want have any regrets in the future.

aarone

I would have gotten a job as early as i did (14) and save all my money then paid a heck of alot more attention in HS and not party as much as i had...well i take the last one back :)