iidylii 93 gallon cube

lmforbis

I have a fire fish but it can hold its own. My PJ is pretty big probably close to 3" so I don't see him as an issues. My Hippo Tang is now almost 2", he was my smallest fish. I do have an orchid dotty back but it is usually hiding in the rocks. At the moment my Lamarks Angel and my clown are my smallest fish.

lmforbis

Oh yeah she'll out grow the tank. At the current rate of growth she'll be there in a couple years. I assume she'll slow down.

lmforbis

I sure hope so, she started at 1/2 ,inch in February, now she's 2 inches. I've always known she'd get too big, never would have bought one, but I've gotten fond of her. Guess I'll just have to get a tank as big as yours in a couple years.

jay0705

There is always a kiddie pool lol. My blue spot grew like a weed. Hit 10" in like 6-7 months, since slowed considerably

iidylii

Hey everyone...been a while since I posted a video...just got some new additions...the Midas blenny which is about 4" and the exquisite firefish which is about 3" both were from the divers den...

Fish list is now:
Midas blenny
Exquisite firefish
Bangaii Cardinal
Pj Cardinal
Mckoskers flasher wrasse
Royal gramma
Scooter blenny
Red scooter blenny
Court jester goby

My next additions will likely be either a trio of lyretail Anthias or a magnificent foxface or if I could EVER find a tiger wardi goby lol...others still to come further down the road will be a flame angel and yellow stripe maroon clown and that should about complete the tank for fish :D anyways here's the link

sorry still uploading to you tube lol

Last edited:

iidylii

hi guys...today I got a trio of lyretail anthias from divers den...they have been in the tank for a couple hours and the two larger females of the three are kind of lip locking and spinning in circles locked for a couple seconds at a time...I assume this is just to establish dominance for which female will turn into a male...I just wanted to double check with you guys if this is typical behavior for a trio of anthias? the smallest female of the three doesn't appear to care to much...thanks

iidylii

As I said above I got a trio of lyretail Anthias so here ya go another super exciting video lol

Fish list:
3X lyretail Anthias
Midas blenny
Exquisite firefish
Bangaii card
Pj card
Flasher wrasse
Royal gramma
Scooter blenny
Red dragonete
Court jester

So next will be a magnificent foxface and or tiger wardi goby...anyways here ya go...

By the way this is going so much better just picking up divers den fish :D

iidylii

Sweet what type?

Of course now I look on sw .com and they have a tiger goby...I'm thinking the 5 fish I have added in the last 3-4 weeks is probably enough for now and I need to probably pass on the tiger for now...although I could stick him in QT for a month while the DT settles in...it just always worries me QTing a sifter....not to mention I can't stand sw .com fish policy and if I would have read the policy better "my fault not there's" I would have avoided them and not been stuck with $100 credit with them

lmforbis

I'd keep watching DD. Do you get their email preview. If not I'd sign up. It gives you a list of possible new fish then at ~5:00 PM they send a link when the new fish go live on the web site. That way you can watch for what you want and be ready to buy as soon as they go live.

iidylii

General run of the mill fox. And rt in your dt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Qt qt qt lol
I'm confused lol

I'd keep watching DD. Do you get their email preview. If not I'd sign up. It gives you a list of possible new fish then at ~5:00 PM they send a link when the new fish go live on the web site. That way you can watch for what you want and be ready to buy as soon as they go live.
Yep I am subscribed forbis...chances of the tiger are slim I think on the DD never know though...I'm just mad I'm stuck with $100 credit on SW.com...it doesn't apply to shipping :~{

lmforbis

I know. That is the reason I stopped using them. At least live aquaria and DD will give you a refund. I've even had them wave the shipping for replacements.

iidylii

I know. That is the reason I stopped using them. At least live aquaria and DD will give you a refund. I've even had them wave the shipping for replacements.
Yeah and me my dad and brother usually order together so we always get free shipping...and it upset me because yes they give us credit but our free shipping then goes away and that's bs especially if fish keep dying and one by one u keep paying for shipping and steadily your credit just keeps on going up...blah blah blah anyways lol

I really screwed up that time u showed my those paired tigers and then they both jumped out of my egg crate :~{