illinois room

a9chooch

this is the new illinois room. If you are looking for anything in illinois or are selling anything in illinois,post it here.:happy: :happy:

a9chooch

lol.your full of ----,u said you lived in alaska then y does it saymichigan next to your name.i smell bull ----

sammystingray

I hate to be the mean mod, but you guys are going to have to keep frag trades and sales off the board. This includes local stuff.....why you ask?? Basically because people demand fairness and consistency with what we allow, and a list of frags with an email address could easily be used to sell across the country because people will email and ask you to ship. You guys can feel free to set up meetings and talk about whatever, but listing what you have sell or trade as far as frags go is not currently allowed in the forum. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Originally posted by sammystingray
I hate to be the mean mod, but you guys are going to have to keep frag trades and sales off the board. This includes local stuff.....why you ask?? Basically because people demand fairness and consistency with what we allow, and a list of frags with an email address could easily be used to sell across the country because people will email and ask you to ship. You guys can feel free to set up meetings and talk about whatever, but listing what you have sell or trade as far as frags go is not currently allowed in the forum. I hope you understand. Thanks.

hey sammy, dont take this the wrong way, and im not questioning your authority at all but...
does live rock count as frags? no one ever said anything about frags...
If it was just a reminder, then i gotcha:)

natelevi

Originally posted by aileena
I am giving away a 500g fish tank stand and canopy with a dolphin in it...:happy: :happy:

HEY GIVE IT TO ME man i would be glad to take this off of your hands any time give me an email i will even pay for the shipping natelevi@localline.com