illinois room

natelevi

best live rock you will ever see send me the money i send you the rock depending on how far you live from me I might even drive it to you myself so i can see the look on your face when u see it I have about 24 pounds I will sell for 7 dollars a pound thats a great price

jlem

Originally posted by natelevi
24 pounds I will sell for 7 dollars a pound thats a great price

I suggest that you do a search around the board and see what stuff is going for. I know that you mean to give good deals but you really are astronomical in your asking prices for used stuff. Remember that the majority of us consider paying no more than half of online prices which is itself is easily half of what the LFS would sell for. Figure that live rock cost $8.00 a pound in the LFS and cost $4.00 a pound on this site. Someone probably will spend no more than $3.00 a pound at the most for rock from a fellow hobbiest. Even Maxijets 1200 that cost $40.00 at a LFS only cost $18.00 new from online stores. HTH

compinnov

I've got a 90 gal tank for sale with 2 emporer 400's submersable heater, crushed coral and 7 ciclids I'd sell, for 500.00 with stand. oak finish, glass tops and light strip. It is complete and in excellent shape. 7 months old. ???????? Springfield Il area.

fishyrishy

a9chooch, where do you live in crestwood, you may be my nieghbor?<---spelled wrong..did you go to nathan hale? hang out in conkey woods?