I'm a daddy!!!!!!! woot!

jer4916

My false perc's had there first babies tonight...i was looking in my tank...and WHOA..there were all these little things swimming around.....after looking very close ...to my wonderful suprise...baby clowns!
I'm so happy!
~Chris

bailey52

Nice congrats... Whats your setup??? Did you do anything special to get them to mate.. also.. WHERE ARE THE PICS!?!?!?!

jer4916

there so small i cant flipp'n get the camera to focus in the low light...hopefully i can get some pictures in the morning if they make it through the night (i noticed my gobies and crabs were going nuts)
Honestly i didn't do anything to make or help them mate, just fed them garlic (as always)...kept good water quality for my corals...
wow im so happy...lol...its sick...but i really am
I took around 30 photos... im trying to find a few that the little guys are in focus... there seriously so small....it was funny watching them swim..cause they swim just like there parents...just there almost a spec in the water.... man there seemed to be hundreds of them.... i'd really like to know where the parents laid the eggs....i was wondering why one of them wouldn't move from its area in the tank.... now i know why!
~Chris

bailey52

Yea.. Wish you had a hang on quarantine... to put them in.... Also.. when you feed garlic.. how do you do it.. chopped up fresh garlic cloves or are you buying supplements?

jer4916

I use a product called : Garlic extreme, i basicly just get a small dish, put around 3 pinchs of flake food in...then put 2 drops of the garlic extreme in...mix it...let it sit for 5 minutes...then i feed my tank... normally everything is gone within a matter of minutes.
i wasn't feeding garlic for getting the fish in the mood, i've been feeding just to prevent ich and all those sorts of things....
man...lol...this is so cool
actully while taking photos i got some really cool ones of my decorator crab... didn't notice it was him until i really looked, i thought it was my rock work.

bailey52

sounds great... Yea I knew thats why people feed garlic.. I just didnt know if were talking about actuall choped up garlic.. man the smell.. hey post some!

jer4916

here are some pictures of my decorator crab that i oddly got.
hes so cool. his name is Crab-Nelious.
i wanted to name him : cornelious, but my friend said since he is a crab it must be crabnelious. and so it was.