I'm a Newby

goingpoor

yaya nice to see you here....

so ah what size of tank do you have ?????
whats your stock list?
reef or fish only?

srfisher17

Originally Posted by go'ncrazy4fish
Ok so I am new to this whole saltwater world...so any help would be nice!
melissa
Welcome aboard! I see you're from South Bend; I think they used to have a decent football team there. looked at your profile and see you have clownfish and list flakes as food. Here's some unsolicited advice: add some other foods, like frozen mysiss shrimp, zooplankton, frozen Formula I orII- clowns are omnivores and need some veggie matter. Flakes are ok at best, there's a lot of waste to pollute and make keeping water pristine; and you're fish will appreciate a varied diet. Avoid the plain frozen brine shrimp that the store likes to sell, very little nutrition.

tinmanny

Welcome Melissa this bunch of reefers love to help and you will learn a lot just ask all you want
Don't forget to read the heading threads they have tons of information and you won't be asking redundant questions
Good luck
Manny

by the way do you have a tank if so what size and what is running it and what do you have in it

J

jesses89

Originally Posted by srfisher17
Welcome aboard! I see you're from South Bend; I think they used to have a decent football team there. looked at your profile and see you have clownfish and list flakes as food. Here's some unsolicited advice: add some other foods, like frozen mysiss shrimp, zooplankton, frozen Formula I orII- clowns are omnivores and need some veggie matter. Flakes are ok at best, there's a lot of waste to pollute and make keeping water pristine; and you're fish will appreciate a varied diet. Avoid the plain frozen brine shrimp that the store likes to sell, very little nutrition.

hahha i see you just took a jab at NoD.

what team do you root for?

srfisher17

Originally Posted by Jesses89
hahha i see you just took a jab at NoD.

what team do you root for?
However is playing ND.

J

jesses89

haha..
im a USC fan so i feel the same way
and just fresh off husker a$$

goingpoor

Originally Posted by go'ncrazy4fish
Going Poor... If you go to my profile you can see what I have in my tank.. and all the info! Check it out!

ha ha smart a**