I'm a peppermint shrimp?

aftrhrs

Hey, how many posts do you have to have to move up the food chain? :D I wanna be a shark someday......

logan15

as a friend said "post dont matter its knowledge and understanding to be a mod,
they're just ranks they dont mean your smarter then anyone else"
Hope this helps lol:p
Logan

islandgirl

I didn't know what they meant until today...thanks to AFTRHRS...now I'm starting to understand more about this message board ;)

islandgirl

see....we are out there....we're getting into this slowly but surely. I was a little "shy" about this message board but now, I'm starting to get the hang of it! I hope I don't wear out my welcome :D

aftrhrs

Not real close to Virginia but it's an easy drive. Adult shop :D
Actually I have started a speed shop that I work on after I get off from my regular job. So I called it After Hours. I have a website if your interested. Haven't updated it in awhile since I am looking at purchasing the dreamweaver software so I can upload more pictures.

E

elan

i used to live in charlotte... does that count?
As far as names, even though i have only been on this board for a couple of months, i think i have done plenty of reading (from this board and other books) to get a better grasp on saltwater keeping. But then again, i still have a long road to go to gain the experience needed to be considered knowledgable. As of now, all my knowledge is just theoretical or based on what i read from other peoples experience. but like most things, i need to see to believe, and i have a very long road ahead of me. but at least my road is full of enjoyment and beautiful creatures (which i must add, none have died since i joined the board) first ones were from LFS suggestions such as adding DAMNsels into my tank to cycle it.
But I do find most of the people on this book share the same views as the authors of the books i am reading.