I'm a Scammer - You're a scammer - Don't you want to be a scammer too?

fishfrenzie

Maybe his parents were in charge of the mail and they couldn't see what the purchases were for because he was lying to them about what the money orders were for because he needed them to cash them for him?
Just a thought...

shock

I was looking for a Aquafuge, and he PMed me and said he had one for 100$ for sale but no pics thats why it was so cheap. heres the PM.

[hr]
Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
Hey, have a 24 in aquafuge brand new for 100 shipped without pics. I take money order or cash and because of no pictures I have to price this thing CHEAP.
Pm me if interested.
Shock
Oh and after just reading about ur history, ur son hacking into your account or whatever, im very sketchy now.
Fishyfrenzy
Well..that's kind of like having a criminal record. You choose to pass up the good deal or not.

[hr]
with that said i didnt take him up on his offer, sounded like a scam to me.

H

heart & sole

I got the same kind of message from him when i was looking for a Aqua C remora skimmer it was a good thing i looked at his past posts before i sent any money...

[hr]
Fishyfrenzy
Hey I have a brand new aqua c pro for sale for 50 dollars. It's in the box and I've decided to not start my new tank up. It comes with a mag drive which is also brand new.
I don't have any pictures since it's a brand new item, but I accept money orders or cash.
Actually, since I really need this thing to go and I don't have any pictures, I'll let it go for 40 shipped.

phtby

just my two cents i seen you said you could block his ip but if it is static that means it will change every 3days or so then what?

new-guy

i recieved my cash back from his dad the other day, and it had a note with it saying that hes was going to get his internet takin away for a few months. 2 days after i talked to his dad i recived a pm from him what do you guys think??????

reefmate75

i think the kid has other ways to get onto the internet other then at his house and i belive that kid should be placed in boot camp haha
new guy, im very glad you got your money back and that atleast his father is a onist guy, but from the sound of this thread it wasnt a suprize to his father when you told him what his son was doing or i dont think his father would have paid you back your money so im sure the kid has done it befor

stdreb27

lol, oh man, stupid kids. Oh a side note, I purchased most if not all my equipment from this site including a couple other large tanks life rock, skimmer, several water pumps. And have had no problem. Please be careful use your head, but don't give up on such as good place to get inexpensive stuff for you fishtanks.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by slt wtr stupid
http:///forum/post/2542140
i did he does'nt have one
No, they have a thread devoted entirely to seller feedback. And he is mentioned several times. This kid got johnthefishguy for over 500 bucks.

A

alexa11

I wanted some mangroves...i thought it wierd that he said he was 18, but the profile said a much older person on it...it was fishy because he wanted cash and an unmarked envelope. Didnt want paypal, and he never wrote back to me when i asked him to look into an alternate form of overnight shipping and get back to me with a new price...
"Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa11
Nice! can you give me your details to send a money order? Is that 7.50 total? I live in southern Maine near NH. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
Hey! I have two mangroves for 7.50 shipped. I accept money orders or cash.
They are healthy and acclimized to sw.
Hey, do you mind waiting a little bit to send it out, maybe next weekend or so? I live with my parents(18) and they are very nosy. I'm getting a PO box this weekend. Or, if you could just not write anything like:
For mangroves
or
thanks for the trees or anything like that.
Please just send the money order and just write the addresses.
Ok?
lol..that was kind of confusing. Just don't write anything on the envelopes about the purchase.
Also if you want you can just send cash, since money orders are so expensive and its just 6.50......

A

alexa11

anyway, got too fishy and i never followed through with the mangrove scenario, so i guess i wasnt actually scammed...just attempted to be!

frenzysbackpro

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2538584
Yes we can. His IP will be blocked.
Again all, please keep this thread to just people who have been scammed, thanks.
No you can't. Apparently my IP isn't blocked, or is it the fact im using an IP scrambler and a proxy?

frenzysbackpro

Originally Posted by new-guy
http:///forum/post/2541500
i recieved my cash back from his dad the other day, and it had a note with it saying that hes was going to get his internet takin away for a few months. 2 days after i talked to his dad i recived a pm from him what do you guys think??????
There's always a way in...

frenzysbackpro

Originally Posted by reefmate75
http:///forum/post/2541808
i think the kid has other ways to get onto the internet other then at his house and i belive that kid should be placed in boot camp haha
new guy, im very glad you got your money back and that atleast his father is a onist guy, but from the sound of this thread it wasnt a suprize to his father when you told him what his son was doing or i dont think his father would have paid you back your money so im sure the kid has done it befor

I bet you do. And you aren't even one of those who were scammed.

Damn right I have. Why don't you know how to spell?