Im baaack!!!

not that I ever really left but life got kinda crazy after the car accident in May, things were on a downhill slide for a sec. We found out 3 weeks after the acciden that our lease was not being renewed, after spending the savings we did have as the down payment on a new car so that was a lil stressful to say the least. But we found a great house and we are setteling in. Sadly I have lost my older sh's along with a few other SW fish that didnt take the move well and I lost my beloved lovebird Charlie.

Soo I just got a new pair of lil kudas (I believe) on Manday and they are so far doing very well. They were very interested in eating at dinner time so I am happy! I will keep ya posted on their progress as I hope to get here more often

Aww thanks for the warm welcome!!!
T, the kids are MONSTERS!!!! No, they are good, just into everything especially the baby

He even unhooked our canister filter by one of the lines last night omg what a mess and it got all over the power strip and blew it uo while I was under the tank

He definately keeps us on our toes

rykna

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It's great to have you posting again
So where are pics of your new horses????
As for the canister...my Mom used a "kid harness"(very similar to dog harnesses) on me to keep me from running off. You could put a cable between two trees and hook the little guy on.

Good to have you back

rykna

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It's great to have you posting again
So where are pics of your new horses????
As for the canister...my Mom used a "kid harness"(very similar to dog harnesses) on me to keep me from running off. You could put a cable between two trees and hook the little guy on.

Good to have you back!!!

It was my fault, I was standing next to the tank so he theough something interesting was going on. He moved the tote lids that were blocking his view from the hoses and once he saw them, that was it

now we ALL know this is NOT a new item in the house so I dunno what got into him, he is a stinker that is for sure.
And I will post pics for ya asap
ps: I recently became the proud "step mommy" to 3 baby flying squirres!!!!!!