I'm back (for those who knew me ) with pictures!

Well this is a site I haven't been on for a while. My fish tank has been running pretty well since;; I'm guessing last year or so. My dad and I just did some major changes to the tank today; inclduing fixing the live rock formation and building a new canopy for our 180. We also took out our old PC lighting and added 4 6 foot VHO lights. Here are just a few pics of what it looks like now. I think the fish are all scared of the lighting and stuff, but I'm sure they'll come out later. I'll also be adding more fish and softy's soon.
Fish list;;
1 Yellow Tang
1 Purple Tang
2 Maroon Clowns
1 Blue Damel
Enjoy looking.

bigarn

Very nice Aquascapeing job! The rocks look really good......Looks like the start of an awesome tank!:D

LOl; this tank has been up for a long time; it's not exactly new; more of the remaking of a fish tank
. It's actually been up for over 2 years but i flipped a lot of the rock around for aquascaping so you probably don't see as muhc corraline.

My live rock-- I bought uncured from a site in which I will not name. Fresh off of the air plane and I cured it myself using a huge NEW trash bin, some water from my tank, a junk seaclone skimmer, and 2 power heads. Wow did it stink =).
I really didn't do it myself; due to the fact that I'm 14:D, and yeah;; i had some
help from my dad and we did it together. We than put 4 6 foot VHO URi bulbs inside and everything looks great. I'll take some more pictures of it later and post it on here.
----
Also; I just added a blonde male naso tang, some green mushrooms, 2 cleaner shrimp and a mix of polyps. Here are some shots from afar because I didn't wanna scare the fish.