I'm Back!!!!

cprdnick

Hey, anyone remember me? I lost all of my tanks due to a power outage when i was out of town about a year ago, and I finally got back on the horse. Well, somewhat, I have a 10 gallon Nano setup on my desk here at work and that's gonna get me goin again. I MISSED THIS HABIT!!! lol. Any of my Amarillo contacts still here??

renogaw

welcome back, seems you havent posted since 2005, which is quite some time :) will be a ton of new faces (including me :) )

keith burn

[QUOTE=I have a 10 gallon Nano setup on my desk here at work and that's gonna get me goin again.
HI!!!
Do you work in big office???
Just one question do thay have the a/c runing on the week ends ????
The office we work with (NO a/c ALL weekend...)

cprdnick

I control the thermostat in my office, lol. I'm the youngest one there, but they're afraid of me, HA!!! But seriously, I keep it between 71 and 74 year round, so I don't think I'm gonna have much of a temp issue there, and I don't have as bad of a heat problem as you do down there, lol.

keith burn

Originally Posted by cprdnick
I control the thermostat in my office, lol. I'm the youngest one there, but they're afraid of me, HA!!! But seriously, I keep it between 71 and 74 year round, so I don't think I'm gonna have much of a temp issue there, and I don't have as bad of a heat problem as you do down there, lol.
sweet have the job pay the e bill (sweet)