I'm back!

siptang

I was speaking to some OGs on this forum yesterday and made me miss all the good times that I spent here.

Welps, I'm back.

Why was my account deleted btw?? hmm..

siptang

Hey guys.

Beth, i wasnt able to log on. I created a new account with my old screen name. My thread recovery says my sn but a guest underneath it. My sn right now says I'm a new user when i should be an OG here lol.

siptang

Heya Krista, I missed the days of SWF and forum postings in general so I decided to update more forums that I usually or used to go to lol.

Great to see some familiar faces here. :)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Did you PW not work? Mind did not and still does not and I continuously have to reset it......rather aggravating.

tonysi

Nothing wrong with being a noob... I've been on this forum since 07 I'm still a noob. It's true that every day you learn something new.

siptang

I had over 3000 posts which i was very proud of. :/ i know it's nothing and fickle thing to be concerned about but it was something that told myself that I'm a contributing member of swf community which made me feel proud lol.

siptang

Hahahaha nah, i want to be more contributing member this time around now that I'm much wiser then last time i was here.

tonysi

nah I understand that's why I'm only in the 300's with my posts and been a member for seven yrs. I only post when I feel I can contribute or when making a positive post.